Sunday, July 4, 2010

PONDER OVER

Malice towards none

From today I am starting the series under the Title mentioned above with a view

To mobilize Public Opinion for creating reforms in Society and Government departments to make a Healthy Society and a Healthy Nation. I seek the valued blessings of all my Reverend readers to read my Blogs in the same Positive Spirit and meanings. Let us be CREATIVES BUT NOT CRITICS in the best interest of Humanity – a Universal FRATINITY. Let’s shake hands and feel the Warmth of Love which is functional GOD within all of us.

I dedicate this series to my Beloved Child Mr G. Rahul who created the Blog, Twitter and Face Book for me and gave me exposure to the World through internet. Not only this he helped me by typing my three Books viz WHY ONLY MAN IS IN DISTRESS, HINDU DEITIES & DOGMAS VERSUS SPIRITUALITY & GEMS FOR LIFE & a collection of my English Poems entitled SONG OF LIFE. I express my heartiest thanks for him and pray to God for his Happy and Healthy married life for ever, this is the expression from my SOUL.

I further express my heartiest thanks and convey my Blessings for Happy and Healthy life for ever to my Beloved Grand son Mr Jai Karan Prabhakar who helped me in learning computer typing and because of him I am today from my readers through my humble writings, This is the expression from my SOUL.

R.N. Prabhakar @ Swami Anand Aman.

No comments:

Post a Comment